After reading multiple blogs on search networks from various famous Digital marketers, SEO – Search Engine Marketing specialists. We at the team of Developer Gang found that there is a way that is missing in describing what really the meaning of SEO….!!
Also here to mention about Google Support SEO. They have described in a very nice way. But we think that language can only be understood if we have some technical knowledge of SEO. That means if the person is not technically strong then he/she shall not able to get the real meaning of Search Engine Optimization.
Let’s dig into it…!!!
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
To understand it we are dividing the Search engine Optimization into different parts.
1. Search: When we want something to read, find, information about place or person, or nowadays whatever comes in our mind we type into a search engine to get the details. And we type our words in a search engine called Google. That is simply known as Search.
2. Engine: Here Engine we mean where you type your query or question in any of your browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Interner explorer. With Google Search Engine we are familiar. Below I have added the List of Top 10 Most Popular Search Engines In the World (Updated 2019)
- Ask Dot com
- Internet Archive
3. Optimization: Here is the main part of Search Engine Optimizing because every SEO aspirant is going after it. Everyone wants to optimize his/her website on the Search Engine.
So What is Optimization?
In the above image, you can see the Optimized results for Developer Gang Website. Any by Cache means Google has saved the results into his database for indexing. Will give you details about Cache and Indexing.
Here we come in SEO understanding part. Because Optimizing is all about understanding the search engine what he wants to show up to the users. Most of the time people did not understand the meaning of it. That is why they only concentrating on building backlinks.
Optimizing is all about understanding the Search Engine. and this can happen by giving the signals to the Search engine.
The Signals are of any type normally known as On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization. We will discuss in details about On page and Off page in the same post.
So when the Search engine gets the signal from any of the methods — Your website gets kick start…..:)
Every SEO manager or an executive may have their own way to optimizing as I used my own ways to optimize website mostly for Google Search engine for my USA, UK, Canada and all different countries projects.
Why Everyone going for Google Search Engine?
As we have other search engines like yahoo, bing, Yandex, Baidu, etc. Then why we all going for optimizing our website into Google Search Engine. I have one line answer:
Google is user-friendly, Google provides the user what he wants. that is called Genuine results.
So in a race of many search engine, Google is providing the information to user’s better and better results.
Now here we can learn how Google is been top for a long time and everyone runs to google to generate Organic traffic. and you will be amazed by hearing that Google handles over 63,000 Searches per second.
So, you can get the traffic as well for your website by optimizing on Google as much as you can. there is no limit for generating the traffic to your website.
Now let us talk about your benefit
- How do I Get My Site On Google?
- How do I rank on the First page of Google?
- How can I Generate Organic Traffic, Leads from Google?
- How can I Build Backlinks?
If you are struggling to get your website on Google Search Engine. then you must follow the below steps.
1. Submit a Sitemap of your website on Google. For this login to your Google search Console account previously known as google webmaster account: https://www.google.com/webmasters/#?modal_active=none and Submit a sitemap file in .xml file.
2. Search Engine Submission
You can submit your website on any of the search engine submission website. For example, there is a website in which all the list of search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, etc are listed. If you submit your website in this website https://www.freewebsubmission.com/ then your website will show on Google after some time.
So, by above submission in one site will give your website index in almost all the search engines.
Whenever there is talk about SEO, Everyone wants to know how they will get their website on the First page of Google Search Engine.
- So how do we do that?
- Is that possible to rank any Keyword to the First page of people?
- What type of keyword do we use?
- What is our Competition?
NO NEED TO WORRY….!!!
The answer is very simple. The only thing we have to know about is Our results which we want to show on the First page.
Yes, the Website page. Make it as useful that whenever someone lands he/she will get what they want to see.
I am giving you a live example of my post.
Suppose, I want to rank my this post on the keyword that is What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO). So I am focusing on the page.
By adding the useful content. I am giving the information that is really useful. And I am guaranteed about my post that by reading this post everyone will get the benefit and recommend my What is SEO post. Because I have already used my SEO experience in day to day projects.
Here to mention one more important thing that I am not focusing on Building backlinks. I am just focusing on how I can give my result better and better and even best in all the WEB or in any Search Engine.
I am not saying anything wrong to building quality backlinks, they are important as we are in a competitive world. We have to put every effort that we can.
Now think about your service or product and why you created a website and how you can make it better. That’s is. you are on top.
Now the question comes to generating traffic that is Organic traffic from any search engine.
We will talk about Google because that is the most popular as already discussed above.
The answer to this is also again very simple. Whenever our keyword ranks on Google Search engine, We get the traffic according to the searches. So it all depends on the Keyword on which you are optimizing your post or website.
I will show you the Keyword searches for “What is SEO”. See below.
So according to these searches in Google Keyword Planner, I may have all the users for my website. Only if I am ranking in the First Page.
To optimize on the First page:
Go for On Page and Off Page SEO. Both onpage and offpage are necessary for any website because they meet the overall requirements to rank on Google.
On Page SEO Optimization Checklist:
- Keyword Research
- Google friendly URL – like for my page name What is SEO the url is https://developergang.com/what-is-search-engine-optimization/
- Heading tags
- Meta Tags (Title and Description)
- Content quality and ratio
- Use of multimedia that is Image, Infographics and Videos etc
- Alt tags for Images
- Internal Links and External links
- Mobile Friendly
- Website Speed Optimization
- Navigation and UX/UI factors
- Schema or Data Highlighter
- Social Media Accounts integration
- Frames, Flash, Favicon
- Language, Doctype, Encoding
- Twitter Card
- The Open Graph
- Setup for Google and Bing Webmaster and Analytics
- Duplicate content ratio
Also, learn On page SEO techniques by Clicking Here
Off Page SEO Optimization Checklist:
- Blogging or Web 2.0 Submission – Web 2.0 Submission Site List
- Article Submission – Article Websites list
- Guest Posting or Submit Blog Post
- Infographic Submission
- Image Submission
- Video Submission
- Google My Business page Optimization
- PDF or PPT submission
- Business or Local Listing – Business Listing Sites for USA UK India
- Business Reviews
- Banner Submission
- Directory Submission – Directory Submission Site List
- Profile Creation – Profile Creation Sites List
- Social Bookmarking – High Pr Social Bookmarking Sites
- Classified Ads = Classified Ads Websites
- Broken Link Strategy
- Competitors research
- influencer Outreach
- Social Media Optimization
- Audio Submission
- Question and Answering
- Forum Posting
- Link Exchanging
- Link Baiting
- Press Release – Press Release Website List
- Tiered Linking
- Link Wheel
So, those are the Onpage and Offpage Checklists or tasks that we have to perform for Rank our website on Google and Optimize our result.
In Onpage you have to do almost all the task by communicating with your Client.
And in Off Page Tasks you have to choose only which are required. Depending on the website. Don’t just through backlinks on repeating and repeating way.
Think and understand the need for the backlinks.
Because I am ranking many of the pages of Developer Gang website onto the top page of Google without having a single backlink.
Now as you understand the ON-page and Off-page SEO. So half of the work may be understood by you. Also, you may be doing all these tasks on a regular basis.
But if you are a zero level fresher then I am giving you an example of how to build a backlink.
Suppose we take an example of a Web 2.0 Submission task of Off Page SEO.
For this, we need a Web 2.0 Submission site. I will just go to Google and search for Web 2.0 Submission Site List and Google will give me multiple results.
See Below Screenshot:
You can see on the keyword Web 2.0 Submission Site List our website Developer Gang also ranking. And I choose to open my own page where I have added the list of various websites, You can choose any up to your choice to submit a blog or create a profile.
And I am choosing the WordPress to submit my blog. After creating an account which is free on WordPress I am able to create my website
and I got the name developergang.wordpress.com
So this will give me free space to add my blogs or to just create a profile page for backlink purpose.
Here in the above screenshot, I have added some text information about my Develore Gang website with two hyperlinks means backlinks on the Keywords.
In Html code it will look like:
<a href="https://developergang.com/wordpress-interview-questions/">Wordpress Interview Questions</a>
and same for Submit Blog Post, So i am done. Now i have backlinks that pointing on my website from wordpress subdomain website.
In this way, you can go to multiple websites one by one and create as many backlinks as you want.
And for other tasks like PDF/PPT/Image/Audio/Video/Business Listing etc. For all these tasks you just have to get the list of website and then create your account, follow the process of the website on which you are performing the task or submission. That is it.