WordPress commonly as wp is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. it’s most probably the easiest and powerful blogging and website content management system (CMS) in used today.
To Download WordPress:
- Step 1: Download WordPress. Download the WordPress package to your local computer from http://wordpress.org/download/. …
- Step 2: Upload WordPress to Hosting Account. …
- Step 3: Create MySQL Database and User. …
- Step 4: Configure wp-config.php. …
- Step 5: Run the Installation. …
- Step 6: Complete the Installation.
Want more details about installation of wordpress Click Me
TOP WP Interview Questions :
- How Custom theme is different than Normal theme?
- In what case we cannot recommend WordPress to our client?
- Does de-activated plugins slow down a WordPress site?
- What are the file structure in wordpress.
- List most commonly functions used in wordpress?
- How to run database Query in WordPress?
- How to display custom field in wordpress?
- How to hide the top admin bar at the frontend in WordPress?
- How many tables a default WordPress will have?
- What are the steps you can take if your WordPress file is hacked?
- How you can disable the WordPress comment?
- How to secure your wordpress website?
- What are positive aspects of wordpress?
- What is the use of Media setting?
- What is WordPress Discussion setting?
- What is the use of Search Engine Visibility field in WordPress Reading settings?
- What is the use of Syndication feeds show the most recent field in WordPress Reading Settings?
- What is WordPress Reading Setting?
- What are the rules that you have to follow for wordpress plugin development?
- What are the positive aspects of wordpress?