WordPress commonly as wp is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. it’s most probably the easiest and powerful blogging and website content management system (CMS) in used today.
To Download WordPress:
- Step 1: Download WordPress. Download the WordPress package to your local computer from http://wordpress.org/download/. …
- Step 2: Upload WordPress to Hosting Account. …
- Step 3: Create MySQL Database and User. …
- Step 4: Configure wp-config.php. …
- Step 5: Run the Installation. …
- Step 6: Complete the Installation.
Want more details about installation of wordpress Click Me
TOP WP Interview Questions :
- Blog is a necessary part to be included in a WordPress Website?
- Briefly explain the procedure to pass a variable by value in WordPress?
- Alternative CMS of WordPress?
- prefix of WordPress tables by default?
- What’s the difference between site_url() and home_url()?
- How to create Custom Taxonomy specific to a Custom Post type?
- What options are there to implement a multi language site ?
- How to Create Custom Post Type?
- How to modify the parent theme behavior within the child theme?
- What is the difference between the wp_title and the_title tags?
- How to write the short code in WordPress php file?
- What is the basic difference between posts vs. Pages?
- What are the template tags in WordPress?
- Essential plugins for WordPress?
- What is plugin in WordPress?
- Can you host WordPress using Amazon web services such as EC2, RDS, EBS etc?
- What are meta-tags?
- How you can create a static page with WordPress?