WordPress is an Open source Content Management System (CMS) of PHP Language using MYSQL Database management system.
Mostly used to create Blog niche websites. But With its regular updation and new features makes it unique and also used in categories like E-commerce, Online stores, News, Sports, Fitness, Photography, etc.
We can find amazing new themes to ready to use in WordPress and mostly we can get free. So no designing knowledge required to build up an awesome website using WordPress.
Here we have prepared the WordPress interview questions for 1,2,3 years experience or even you are a fresher then this post of all listed questions to ask a WordPress developer will really help you for your programming experience.
Read out the WordPress Interview questions and answers below to know more about WordPress.
- What is the difference between the wp_title and the_title tags?
- Blog is a necessary part to be included in a WordPress Website?
- Briefly explain the procedure to pass a variable by value in WordPress?
- Alternative CMS of WordPress?
- prefix of WordPress tables by default?
- What’s the difference between site_url() and home_url()?
- How to create Custom Taxonomy specific to a Custom Post type?
- What options are there to implement a multi language site ?
- How to Create Custom Post Type?
- How to modify the parent theme behavior within the child theme?
- How to write the short code in WordPress php file?
- What is the basic difference between posts vs. Pages?
- What are the template tags in WordPress?
- Essential plugins for WordPress?
- What is plugin in WordPress?
- Can you host WordPress using Amazon web services such as EC2, RDS, EBS etc?
- What are meta-tags?
- How you can create a static page with WordPress?