If you work in web development, you may be familiar with the full-stack web development Bootcamp!
If not, here is a detailed post on the same.
What is Bootcamp?
Bootcamps are camps that help individuals to develop or hone their technical skills and become excellent programmers.
These camps’ major focus is hands-on projects accompanied by real-world learning. This helps increase participants’ grasp of understanding the core concepts diligently.
What is a Full-stack Development Bootcamp?
It refers to teaching basic fundamentals of various programming or computer languages and development stacks to the candidates.
Features of full-stack Bootcamps
- These programs run for a few months.
- There are two options to attend these classes: online or offline.
- Candidates can enroll full-time or part-time.
- Students have the opportunity to learn different skills, tools, principles, and frameworks that are further helpful in implying knowledge in industrial applications.
What Skills Will You Learn?
In software development, there are various stages that polish coding skills. These skills are taught to the candidates in a full-stack Bootcamp. In addition, there are several topics covered, such as:
- Quality assurance
- Relational and non-relational databases
- User interface and much more
There are 2 ways to test a code: manual and automatic. In the case of manual testing, testers go through the entire code step by step. On the other hand, automated testing uses less time-consuming tools and works on big projects.
It is essential to have problem-solving skills for any computer science engineer as the most crucial task is to solve problems and find quick solutions.
Such bootcamps help individuals to develop such skills and gain expertise.
Professionals must be well-acquainted with the top computer/programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, etc. This knowledge helps to work in the real-world better. Moreover, candidates with proficient knowledge of such languages are preferred more in the IT sector than those not well versed in these languages.
Pair programming means when two coders use one machine and write code together.
This is a good option for programmers who work together or want to strategize for some project.
Cost Of a Full-Stack Bootcamp
There are different prices for coding bootcamps. However, the cost may range from free to approximately $30,000. In addition, around 89% of bootcamps also offer financial assistance to individuals.
What to Consider While Choosing an Online Bootcamp?
It would help if you considered certain factors while finalizing the online full-stack coding development Bootcamp.
- Educational support
- Career support
- Time duration
- Provision of tools
Best Online Full-Stack Coding Development Bootcamps
We are enlisting the 7 best online coding bootcamps available with their features and pricing.
- Fullstack Academy
- Coding Dojo
- Flatiron School
- Wild Code School
- General Assembly
- WBS Coding School
- Time duration: 17-28 weeks
- Price: Approximately $17,910
- Focuses primarily on pair programming.
- Works on a project-based structure.
- Offers numerous coding courses.
- After the completion of the Bootcamp, candidates need to submit four projects.
- Time duration: 14 weeks
- Price: $15,995
- Offers lifetime access to career services for the candidates.
- Presents courses to learn various full-stacks such as Python, Java, MERN, etc.
- Claims to teach the most languages as compared to other companies.
- Time duration: 16-28 weeks
- Price: Approximately $6900
- Completely online.
- Integrated learning platform.
- Project-based and hands-on learning to the candidates.
- Provides job guarantee and has a record of 96% of graduates getting an IT job.
- Time Duration: 15/20/40/60 weeks
- Price: Approximately $16,900
- Online as well as offline Bootcamp courses.
- Provides live lectures.
Wild Code School
- Time duration: 20 weeks
- Price: Approximately $7800
- The courses are also available in French.
- Provides employability coaching.
- Free introduction to the course.
- Time duration: 12-24 weeks
- Price: Approximately $14,950
- Classes are held through Slack or Zoom.
- Several techniques and tools are taught to the candidates to understand coding diligently.
- Workflows to teach coding to the developers in an easy way.
WBS Coding School
- Time duration: 15 weeks.
- Price: Approximately $10,000
- Offers part-time and full-time web and app development courses.
- Live teaching classes and seminars.
- Hybrid version of teaching: the last three weeks of the study has to be completed on the Berlin campus.
Online coding bootcamps are highly knowledgeable and informative. They are a medium for many individuals who wish to learn to code online. In addition, different courses offer different programming languages to learn. Such knowledge helps to polish the skills of candidates that further helps to land a good job.
As several camps are available online, we presented you with the best ones with their most impressive features. We hope that you find this post helpful.