WordPress commonly as wp is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. it’s most probably the easiest and powerful blogging and website content management system (CMS) in used today.
To Download WordPress:
- Step 1: Download WordPress. Download the WordPress package to your local computer from http://wordpress.org/download/. …
- Step 2: Upload WordPress to Hosting Account. …
- Step 3: Create MySQL Database and User. …
- Step 4: Configure wp-config.php. …
- Step 5: Run the Installation. …
- Step 6: Complete the Installation.
Want more details about installation of wordpress Click Me
TOP WP Interview Questions :
- What do you mean by custom field in wordpress?
- What is Hooks in wordpress?
- From where you can download plugins?
- From SEO point of view is wordpress helpful? Will it show the website on Google?
- Do you need to have a blog in order to use WordPress for site?
- What is the use of Post via e-mail option in WordPress Writing Setting?
- What is WordPress Writing Setting?
- What kind of website can I build with WordPress?
- Is WordPress opensource?
- Are there any limitations to a WordPress web site?
- How safe is website on WordPress?
- redirect WP Logout page to Homepage wordpress…
- Woocommerce remove tab from product page.
- Wocommerce get product gallery images.
- How to Change the order of the Woocommerce tabs..???
- Woocommerce add extra product tabs on single page.
- types of hooks in WordPress…
- What is WordPress?
- Redirecting WordPress’s Login/Register page to a custom login/registration page..
- Get wordpress posts by category name..!